At Popeye’s Supplements we offer a wide variety of Stimulant Based Weight Loss Supplements, all unique in their own way so you are sure to find the right one for you!
Weight loss supplements are designed to help aid people in their weight loss goals, specifically when it comes to fat. These supplements are intended to help aid in a few areas that will benefit weight loss overall. Those areas being energy production, fat metabolism and appetite control.
Here are some key ingredients to look for in weight loss supplements:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha may contribute to weight loss by reducing stress levels. High levels of stress have been linked to weight gain, as stress can increase levels of cortisol, a hormone that promotes fat storage. Another potential way that ashwagandha may support weight loss is by boosting metabolism. Some animal studies have suggested that ashwagandha may increase metabolic rate, which could lead to increased calorie burning and weight loss.
- L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine is an amino acid that can help with weight loss by increasing fat metabolism and energy production. L-Carnitine helps transport fatty acids into cells to be burned as fuel. Some studies suggest that supplementing with L-Carnitine may increase fat burning during exercise and may help reduce fatigue and improve athletic performance.
- SerinAid: SerinAid is a branded form of phosphatidylserine, a type of phospholipid that is found in cell membranes throughout the body. It has potential benefits on cognitive function, memory, stress reduction and weight loss. Evidence has shown that those supplementing with phosphatidylserine during resistance training resulted in significantly greater reduction in body fat compared to the placebo.
- CLA: CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a type of fatty acid that is often used to aid in weight loss. Research has suggested that CLA may have benefits for weight management. In a meta-analysis of 18 randomized controlled trials found that CLA supplementation was associated with modest reductions in body weight and body fat percentage.
- Grains of Paradise: Grains of paradise is a spice that is often used in weight loss supplements. Research suggests that grains of paradise may have potential benefits for weight management. It a study published in the British Journal of Nutrition found that supplementing with grains of paradise extract for four weeks led to significant increases in energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a stimulant that has potential benefits with regards to weight loss, specifically with regards to increase metabolism and promoting fat burning. Research suggest that caffeine supplementation was associated with modest reductions in body weight, BMI and body fat percentage. Caffeine can also help to reduce appetite and increase overall satiation.
- Green Tea Extract: Green Tea Extract is a popular ingredient with regards to weight loss as it has the potential to boost metabolism and promote fat burning. Green tea contains a group of compounds known as catechins, which has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies suggest that the catechins in green tea may help to increase metabolism and promote fat oxidation, which could lead to weight loss. A meta-analysis of 11 randomized controlled trials found that green tea extract supplementation was associated with reductions in body weight and BMI.
- Green Coffee Bean: Green coffee bean extract has potential benefits with regards to boosting metabolism and promoting fat burning. Green coffee beans contain a group of compounds known as chlorogenic acids, which are believed to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have suggested that chlorogenic acids may help reduce absorption of carbohydrates and increase fat metabolism. A meta-analysis of 9 randomized controlled trials found that green coffee bean extract supplementation was associated with a reduction in body weight, BMI and body fat percentage.
- Garcinia Cambogia: Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit extract that has been show to support weight loss. Garcinia Cambogia contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been shown to help reduce appetite, inhibit fat production and increase fat metabolism.
- Ephedrine: Ephedrine is a stimulant that has the ability to help increase metabolism and suppress appetite.
Some great options include:
- HD BurnHD, offering a combination offering a combination of ashwagandha, SerinAid, grains of paradise, and caffeine. Providing a well-rounded formula to help reduce stress, increase metabolism, and reduce appetite.
- TC Hydraburn offering a combination of CLA, L-Carnitine, ashwagandha, green coffee bean, garcinia cambogia, and caffeine. Providing a well-rounded formula to help reduce stress, increase metabolism, reduce appetite and help fat mobilization.
- Precision Meltdown offering a combination of green tea extract, L-Carnitine, green coffee bean, garcinia cambogia and caffeine. Providing a well-rounded formula to help reduce stress, increase metabolism, reduce appetite, help fat mobilization and is a Popeye’s Exclusive product!
- PVL Carnitine Gold offering a targeted approach to weight loss, providing 100% L-Carnitine tartrate available in a Popeye’s Value Size offering best-in-class cost per serving.
- Precision CLA offering a targeted approach to weight loss, providing 100% CLA available in a Popeye’s Value Size offering best-in-class cost per serving.