The Best Cookie Dough (Healthy!)
Beyond Yourself Team
Can you get through all your cookie dough before you put it in the oven? 😔 We've created this healthy high-protein recipe especially for you! 🎉
Per cookie: calories 13; proteins 7g; fat 8g.
Makes 18-20 dough balls
Preparation time: 15 min
|3 Scoops||Beyond Yourself Peanut Butter Chocolate Whey lsolate|
|1/4 Tsp||Fine sea salt|
|Optional||Add ins: 1/4 cup chocolate chips.1/4 cup chopped peanuts. 1/4cup Quest Nutrition PB cups. 1/4cup Skor/toffee bits.|
- In a large bowl mix together the protein, flours and salt.
- In microwave, heat the maple syrup, coconut oil, peanut butter - once melted add the vanilla and Add to dry ingredients.
- Mix until fully combined - adding a tablespoon of milk at a time if needed until the mixture is combined and forms a dough.
- Add in your add ins - feel free to change these up as we used the amounts listed for our macros we calculated but you can use more or less! You're better to use your hands for this - mix the dough so everything is evenly dispersed!
- Scoop your dough out and boom! We're done! Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week (they won't last that long!)
- Uses: top protein oats with these, throw them onto a protein ice cream, eat in a bowl like fancy cookie dough shops, throw on top of a smoothie bowl - or eat like a truffle!