New & Improved PVL ISO GOLD
PVL - ISOGOLD – Award Winning Whey Protein Isolate with Super Probiotic - DE111 – By Ian Bell
Firstly, lets simply talk why whey protein and its benefits. You’ve likely heard that whey protein is “good for you”. Whey protein is actually the liquid breakdown of whey that separates from milk during the cheese-making process. It is a high-quality protein, complete with all 9 essential amino acids and loaded with glutamine. Whey is also highly digestible, with quicker gut absorption compared with other protein sources. These standout qualities, make whey an excellent source of dietary protein. ISOGOLD contains Whey Protein Isolate as well as Whey Hydrolysate – small protein particles that work rapidly to get the job done!
Three variations of whey exist: whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolysate. Of these, whey protein concentrate is the most popular and cheapest. It is commonly used by body builders and athletes to boost protein intake and gain muscle.
- Promotes Muscle Growth & Recovery - When we exercise, muscles are put through stress and strain, essentially, they rebuild and recover through the breakdown of dietary protein into amino acids. Protein repairs muscle fibres. Whey protein, being very low in carbs and fat is digested quickly, allowing the growth and recovery process to be ignited. This is process is called Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS).
Assists with Weight Loss - During digestion, protein uses almost five times the number of calories as carbohydrates or fat during processing. This is because protein sources induce an increase what is called “thermogenesis”, a metabolic process that essentially increases body temperature and burns calories.
Whey is the most thermogenic source of protein, meaning you continue to burn calories well after consumption. Along with speeding up your metabolism, protein helps you feel full for longer, which, in turn, can result in you eating less and losing weight.
- Immunity - Our immune system is made up of proteins. High-quality amino acids in our diet is essential in maintaining immune system cell structure. Whey protein is a well-known, complete protein source that provides all the essential amino acids our body needs. Whey proteins also contain individual proteins such as Lactoferrin and immunoglobulins that have immune-enhancing bioactivity.
Why Whey Isolate
Now let’s break whey protein up into a smaller category. Whey protein isolate and why protein hydrolysate, are fast acting variations of whey. They are the cleanest, purest forms of whey protein - generally 90-95%. This leaves little room for anything else, so if you see 100% whey protein isolate on the label you are putting a higher quality product into your body. Essentially everything you need, nothing you don’t.
- Essential Amino Acids
Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey and is a complete protein. It contains all the essential amino acids that your body needs to repair muscle after a workout. Because essential amino acids are not made by our bodies we must look to food and supplements to get these essential nutrients. Failing to get these in our diets may result in muscle loss and problems with repair. To reduce tissue damage and increase performance, it is essential to get these amino acids into our diets.
- Low in Fat & Carbs
While so many products out there are loaded with extra fat and carbs, whey protein isolate on its own is low in both. This will provide your body with the protein you need without the extra fat and carbs that can slow you down.
- Low Lactose Levels
Whey protein isolate has less than 1% lactose in it. Because this number is so small you can generally consume this even if you are lactose sensitive or intolerant. But like all other things, consult with your doctor before doing so.
- Easily Digested
Whey protein isolate can be easily digested by your body as it is already broken down, filtered and ready for absorption. Being in a liquid form obviously also helps this protein to be both absorbed and processed quickly. Better absorption, more amino acids, better results.
Why ISOGOLD WPI – with DE111
ISOGOLD is a multi award-winning protein from the iconic Canadian legacy brand – PVL (Pure Vita Labs). With a wide variety of delicious flavours here are the key advantages:
- Premium Whey Protein Isolate – Zero Fillers.
- What’s on the label is in the product!
- Superior Whey Isolate & Hydrolysate Technology – Easier Digesting, Faster uptake
- Legendary, Gourmet, Award-Winning Taste!
- Formulated Without Banned Substances – Informed Choice Certified
- 27grams of Whey Protein Per Serving
- 6 g Naturally Occurring BCAAs
- Loaded with L-Glutamine.
- 1 Billion CFU Shelf-stable Probiotic DE111 Per Scoop. The Clinical Amounts
- No Hidden or Inferior Proteins & No Amino Spiking
- Digestive Enzyme Fortified
- Probiotic Strengthened (DE111 – more below!)
- Sweetened with less than 40mg of Sucralose Only (No Aspartame)
- Drug Tested (Informed-Choice Certified)
- Immune Boosting
- Quality Control Tested Beyond Comparison
The DE111 Probiotic Advantage (Bacillus subtilus)
Remember health starts with the gut and over 25% of our immune cells are found here. Overall, 50% of the body’s immune response! DE111 is a specific strain of probiotic proven at 1 billion CFU levels (found in every scoop of ISOGOLD) with amazing benefits – beyond just superior digestion. This amazing innovation assists with amino acid uptake, helps with fat-loss, reduces inflammation, enhances immunity, and is shelf stable for 2 years! Overall backed by 3 human clinical trials, and over 30 safety studies.
ISOGOLD Pancakes Recipe!
ISOGOLD – Chocolate Peanut Butter Smash Pancakes!
- 2 Scoops ISOGOLD Chocolate Peanut Butter Smash Protein
- 1 Cup Large Flake Oats
- 1 Cup Vanilla Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup 1% Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Mix all ingredients together in a blender or food processor to form a batter.
Pour the batter into a pan and cook pancakes over medium heat.
Flip the pancakes once bubbles begin to form on the surface to cook each side evenly.
Once the pancakes are cooked and ready to go - add toppings to your desire and enjoy!
Makes 3 Delicious Pancakes.